Tuesday, January 25, 2011

My Laptop world

As I sit in my room doing homework at 1 in the afternoon I realize can barely keep my eyes open. WTF why am I sleepy in the early afternoon it is actually annoying haha. What I would like better is for my body to run like my laptop battery where I can look to see how many hours I have left before I pass out from exhaustion, I would just simply prepare myself to get enough sleep to where I don’t have to take naps throughout my day. And if I were to run low on juice they could have recharging stations on campus or even in my class so I could plug right in and never skip a beat. But this wish is only in my perfect world and crazy world at that. 

5 comments:

  1. haha i wish this was true too, or just imagine if we only had to sleep for one hour think of all the stuff we could get done.

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG, best. idea. ever. Humans running on batteries. We'd know how much time we have left before we need recharging and we'd only need a certain amount of "sleep" to charge up for the day, thus giving us more time to do the enjoyable things we'd like to do but never have time for. Yes, this would be fab.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh haha i know right my life would be so simple

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your profile picture cracks me up because it was so funny when you took that in IBC. I mean most people smile like that at their computers in class I guess...

    ReplyDelete
  5. HAHA i know right, maybe i should post the other pics that were taken that day cuz they are very funny

    ReplyDelete