Friday, November 5, 2010

How many times do I have to update this thing?

So I was reminded today by my dear older sister that one must update thy blog oh so very often so those reading it don’t get so upset. Well as for my second post I would like to express my thanks and gratitude to a great website named youtube.com. At this magical place I can watch some of the most entertaining things in the world, so for this I will tell you of my most favorite things to watch on Youtube. 
  1. I love love love watching fights, fights in football, basketball, hockey, and best yet baseball. I love seeing these stupid people trying to punch furiously at each other while the other is trying to run away. Oh great times and I also enjoy a little street fights here and there as well.
  2.  I absolutely get a kick out of watching America’s Funniest Home video montages, for some reason I just love how they put so many funny things into one clip, oh what a joy it would be if that was on all day on TV, I don’t think i would get anything done. Bloopers also falls in this category.
  3.  I find myself always searching for pranks that people pull on each other, to just see the reactions on some people’s faces just makes everything seem so funny.
  4. And my most favorite thing to watch on youtube is my dear Beyoncé sing, I think I have watched almost every single video there is of her singing. To go along with watching singers I also enjoy Jennifer Hudson, Whitney Houston singing the national anthem, and Kelly Clarkson. But back to Beyoncé, let me tell ya listening to her sing all day is mmm good haha I think I have watched her performance on Oprah when she sings “Listen”, like 100 times I swear. I also must add though Jennifer Hudson is also very enjoyable to watch and listen too as well.

OK so here we have my top 4 things to do while on Youtube, I must say staying up till late at night just trying to find great singing performances on Broadway are also very enjoyable and would recommend it highly. But really I know how many people complain about my generation being addicted to technology, well listen Youtube is too great to let it not be used, I find it very educational.

1 comment:

  1. You tube is one of my Best Friends--It's always there, itmakes me laugh, it's reliable and it suprises me often.

    I need to youtube "fights" more often!

    ReplyDelete